Wednesday, July 23, 2014

[FIRST IMPRESSION] L'Orèal | Pop Balm - Electric Pink

Hey Beauties! Today's post is on a new drug store product :] I'm not sure if you've seen them on the shelves yet, my nearest Target only has 2 different colors and the nearest Walmart has about 4 different shades, but it's on the new Pop Balms from L'Oreal! I was extremely intrigued because from what I have heard from the regular Le Balm line, you get a sheer wash of color and the colors are pretty neutral and toned down. With this line I was hoping that it would be a little bit more pigmented and vibrant. Let's get into my likes and dislikes:



Likes:
- I really like the formula for this product, it's extremely moisturizing on my lips and makes them feel extremely soft.
- I can put multiple layers on without my lips feeling too greasy or slippery
- It doesn't leave my lips feeling dry after it rubs off
- It's a pretty affordable lip balm


Dislikes:
- The scent is extremely off-putting. It smells like plastic, and I'm not sure if it's just the one that I got or if that's just the scent.
- When I apply it, I can taste the scent, but after a couple of minutes it seems to ware off.
- I wish it was a bit more pigmented, especially since it's supposed to give off a "Vibrant" pop of color. When I use it, it doesn't add any color to my lips.



Overall:
I'm definitely interested in trying more of the colors to see if there's a difference between them and to also see if the smell is the same with the others. Although, I want to try all of them, I'm not sure if I'll be doing that any time soon since it's about $6-$8 each. However, I am satisfied with it so far. I'm going to use it more because I like how lightweight it feels and I think it's great for Summer.

Hope you guys enjoyed my post! Let me know what else I should check out at the drug store! You can let me know down below in the comments or you can Tweet them to me @ciaociaoreview!

Until my next post,

Stay Beautiful <3

No comments:

Post a Comment